Why Join Punta Cana Wellness Directory?
Join Us! We are the first and exclusive wellness vacation directory where wellness professionals, hotels, restaurants, wellness centers, yoga studios, antiaging professionals, dentist, wellness experiences and retreats leaders in the Dominican Republic can promote their wellness service offer.
Our team is a group of marketing and wellness tourism professionals dedicated to promoting the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana, as a world-class wellness tourism destination and contribute to the growth of the local community with care for the environment.
We believe that the Dominican Republic has the potential to become a leader in the Wellness Tourism growing market.
Join us and be part of the most exclusive wellness vacation directory. We have skills and knowledge, and with you as a member, we will attract, engage, and delight clients!
Wellness tourism is travel associated with the pursuit of maintaining or enhancing one’s wellbeing.
The Global Wellness Institute reported on their 2018 Global Wellness Tourism Economy report the following key aspects to consider:
- Wellness tourism grew from a $563 billion market in 2015 to $639 billion in 2017 or 6.5% annually, more than twice as fast as tourism overall (3.2%).
- Wellness tourism is forecast to grow at an average annual rate of 7.5% through 2022, considerably faster than the 6.4% growth estimated for overall tourism.
- The spend will hit $919 billion, with 1.2 billion wellness trips taken annually by 2022. Watch emerging markets: over half of the expenditure growth (and three-quarters of the wellness trips growth) through 2022 will take place in Asia-Pacific, Latin America-Caribbean, Middle East-North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Wellness travelers are very high-spending, high-yield tourists. In 2017, international wellness tourists, on average, spent $1,528 per trip, 53% more than the typical foreign tourist.
- The premium for domestic wellness tourists is even higher: at $609 per trip, they spend 178% more than your average local tourist.
- The number of countries actively marketing their wellness offerings at the national level has jumped from 65 in 2013 to over 100 in 2018.
Fill out the form below to request more information or click the Join now and start the process.