Terms & Conditions
DRWellness LLC- Punta Cana Wellness is not responsible for the outcome of any negotiation, treatment, or service contacted via our portal. We do our best to list accountable, reliable and high-quality providers but we do not control or perform procedures or services.
DRWellness LLC- Punta Cana Wellness IS ONLY AN ONLINE TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM. WE ARE NOT A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. WE ARE NOT WELLNESS AND OR MEDICINAL PRODUCTS MANUFACTURES. WE ARE NOT OWNERS OR REAL STATE BROOKERS OF ANY KIND. WE ARE NOT WELLNESS TREATMENTS PROVIDERS.WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL TREATMENT OF ANY KIND. WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRADITIONAL MEDICINE OR ANY ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES. WE DO NOT PROVIDE HEALTHCARE ADVICE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY HEALTHCARE OR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE PROVIDERS. ALL PRACTITIONERS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS. WE MAKE NO PROFESSIONAL ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY PROVIDERS. OUR PLATFORM IS SIMPLY AN EXCHANGE IN WHICH USERS CAN SEEK ALTERNATIVES TO TRADITIONAL MEDICINE FROM INDEPENDENT PRACTITIONERS.
At the event of a dispute between a service provider and a client Punta Cana Wellness will act partial and reserves de right to terminate the contract with the vendor if the client is not satisfied and will try to reconnect the client with a better and reliable provider.
Cancelation Policy & Reimbursements:
DRWellness LLC- Punta Cana Wellness is not responsible for any direct payment transaction involving a Wellness traveler- client and any of the Wellness providers- vendors.
At the event of the booking of a Wellness Vacation, Villa Rental, Wellness Retreats or Treatments via Punta Cana Wellness Portal, we are not responsible for airlines fees, taxes, or extra charge of luggage.
Refund – Cancelation Policy applicable to all wellness vacation and retreats and experiences bookings.
- Full refund if written notice is received 60 days prior booked date.
- 75 % refund if written notice is received 45 days prior scheduled date.
- 50% refund fee if written notice is received 30 days prior booked date.
- No refund if later than 30 days.
All notices must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for any transfer fees (bank fees) that might occur.
For the vacation rentals services, we honor our partner’s refund and cancellation policy.
Terms and conditions for Memberships & Services
General Dispute Resolution
- It is understood and agreed that the Parties shall carry out this Agreement in the spirit of mutual co-operation and good faith and shall seek to resolve amicably any disputes arising between them under this Agreement.
- If at any time, any differences or disputes arise between the Parties which cannot be resolved by informal negotiation within fifteen (15) calendar days of notice of such difference or dispute, either Party may give the other Party notice in writing of the existence of such difference or dispute, specifying the nature and extent of the disputed points at issue and the Parties shall then proceed expeditiously and in good faith to resolve such matters by formal consultation and negotiation.
- If the Parties are unable to resolve the matters in dispute through formal consultation and negotiation within a period of thirty (30) calendar days immediately commencing from the date of original notice of the dispute(s), then all such dispute(s) shall be settled through arbitration by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by the Parties. The arbitration proceedings shall be held at a mutually decided place. In case the matter is not resolved after seeking the arbitrator, any the dispute will be sent for hearing under the small claim court in New York, United States.
- The Parties shall keep in confidence the Confidential Information and shall not, without the other Party’s prior written consent, disclose the Confidential Information, this Agreement, or any provision thereof, or any schedules, specifications, plans, drawings, patterns, or information supplied by either Party to the other in connection with this Agreement, to any person other than persons employed by the Parties in the performance of this Agreement.
- Each Party hereby undertakes to ensure that neither it nor any of its employees, personnel, agents or any other person acting for it and/or on its behalf shall at any time whether during the continuance in force of this Agreement or at any time after the termination/expiry thereof, divulge or disclose any information or documents whatsoever to any third party or person without the prior written consent of the other Party. The provisions of this Clause relating to confidentially shall survive for three (03) years from the termination/expiry of this Agreement.
Duration – Cancellation and refunds.
Memberships – 1 Year membership. Client can cancel the service after 6 months of service – with a 25% refund value. After 6 months there is no refund.
Marketing services will be provided each month while payments are done ontime.